- The auction opens on Monday, February 3rd, 2020 at 7:00 am eastern (4:00 am pacific)
- The auction begins to close on Sunday, February 9th, 2020 at 10:00 pm eastern (7:00 pm pacific). At that time a ten minute timer is started for each lot. If a lot receives a bid during that period, the ten minute timer for that lot is restarted. Thus, a lot is not closed until it has received no bids for ten minutes.Please read this extra
information about how the ten minute timer works.
- Internet bidding ONLY. Email bidding is not permitted. If possible, please contact us early in the auction with your questions.
- The highest bidder shall prevail. Bids, once placed, cannot be retracted. It is the sole right of the Auctioneer to settle any dispute between bidders and to regulate the auction process. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid.
- There will be no callbacks.
- You must bid in the following bid increments:
|Up to $20|| . . . ||$1|
|$20 to $100|| . . . ||$5|
|$100 to $500|| . . . ||$10|
|$500 to $1,000|| . . . ||$25|
|$1,000 to $5,000|| . . . ||$50|
|$5,000 to $10,000|| . . . ||$100|
|$10,000 and up|| . . . ||$250|
- All bidders agree to pay a 15% buyer's premium.
- All sales are final.
- Shipping charges are $12 for the first item and $3 for each additional item. Additional charges may apply for shipping outside the lower 48 states; for heavy or large items; or for multiple boxes. Items are insured for the price realized. Insurance is $1 per $100 for a total over $100.
- Sales tax of 6% will be added to the final price for residents of Michigan unless a valid Michigan resale license is on file with us.
- Items will not be shipped until payment has been made in full. Payment may be made by Credit card, PayPal cash, check or money order drawn from a US bank. Please make your checks out to Hemingray Glass Co.The Auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased by personal check until the check has cleared the bank.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot from the auction at any time, and reserves the right to make corrections or add information at any time. If there is any discrepancy, the website is the definitive reference.
- If at any time during the auction period an act or circumstance takes place which impedes or affects the normal auction process, the auction can be postponed or terminated at the Auctioneer's discretion.